Creating Your First App
You've just created your profile and you're in the Studio Lobby. Now what?
When you click the Create New App button you'll be asked to choose a template:
Creates an empty app container with nothing in it, e.g. no sample scenes, characters, or anything else. Recommended if you're already familiar with Tenterhook Studio.
Creates an app container with a few sample assets to help show you how Studio works. Samples include:
- Two basic scenes: kitchen and livingroom.
- A character with predefined animations: idle, walk, talk, blink.
- A couple inventory items.
- Scenarios that demonstrate interaction with scenes and items.
- Scripts that demonstrate more advanced scenarios with conditional logic.
When in doubt, it's recommended that you choose the Starter App so you're not intimidated by a blank slate. You can always delete the sample assets once you're comfortable with how everything works.