Tenterhook is currently in the alpha stage. This means there's a good chance you'll encounter bugs, incomplete features, and/or outdated documentation. Features are being added, refactored and optimized on a regular basis.
0.28.0.0 (June 18 2018)
- In the Animation editor, the Repeat property has been replaced by a Loop (boolean) property, which will determine whether the animation loops indefinitely. For characters, the "walk" and "talk" animations will always loop.
0.27.0.0 (June 11 2018)
- Upgraded to Angular 6 and it was quite painful.
0.26.0.0 (June 11 2018)
- Bug fix: the "Start" button is no longer shown in Studio mode.
- Feature: triggers are now eligible targets in Scenario Editor.
0.25.0.0 (May 19 2018)
- Prompting user to click "Start" if the browser requires user interaction prior to auto-playing sounds.
0.24.0.0 (May 19 2018)
- Fixed bug in Scenario Editor. TypeScript improvements in core/studio modules.
0.23.0.0 (May 10 2018)
- Various improvements and bug fixes in preparation for upcoming features and samples.
0.22.0.0 (November 24 2017)
- The platform has been upgraded to Angular 5 (CLI).
0.21.0.0 (September 24 2017)
- The platform has been upgraded to Angular 4 (CLI) and ASP.NET Core 2.
0.20.0.0 (June 3 2017)
- Feature: Scripts now have an End Actions collection. Any actions that are added to this collection will be executed after all of the script's tests have been fully processed. This feature can be used to "chain" multiple complex scripts by including a RunScript action in the End Actions collection.
0.19.0.0 (May 29 2017)
- Feature: Storyboards now support two types of easing on Move animations: Linear and Swing. Linear easing produces a constant rate of movement between the current and destination coordinates, whereas Swing starts slowly, gradually speeds up, and ends slowly.
0.18.0.0 (May 21 2017)
- Feature: the Scale to Fit Window option (Global->Application Settings) enables an application to fill a browser window without spilling out of view in any direction. By default this setting is unchecked, meaning the application will occupy a fixed area regardless of the size of the window. Note: this setting is currently only available in Play mode, Studio/Preview mode will not apply the scale.
0.17.0.0 (May 14 2017)
- Feature: the new HourBetween and MinuteBetween tests enable scripts to evaluate the user's local time. This could be used for all sorts of scenarios, like changing a scene based on the time of day.
0.16.0.0 (May 11 2017)
- Feature: the new ToggleVisualsByFlag action shows/hides all scene visuals with the specified flag.
- Feature: the new SendMail action sends mail to the app creator. No other recipients can receive mail via this action.
0.15.0.0 (April 16 2017)
- Feature: there are now two audio channels, one for general sounds and one for background music. The volume of each channel can be controlled in the Dashboard.
0.14.0.0 (March 28 2017)
- Upgraded to Angular 4.0
0.13.0.0 (March 12 2017)
- Feature: the Global menu has a new Variables section which supports the creation of numeric and string variables. Variable values can be set at runtime via the SetNumericVariable and SetStringVariable actions. Variable values can be checked at runtime via the VariableEquals test.
0.12.1.0 (March 5 2017)
- Bug fix: New Game now properly resets the baseline manifest when a game is already in progress.
0.12.0.0 (March 4 2017)
- Feature: all visual types can now be rotated.
- Feature: added an "IFrame" visual type that supports embedded content such as YouTube videos.
0.11.1.0 (February 27 2017)
- Bug fix: if a spritesheet is uploaded to Asset Library while CharacterEditor is open, CharacterEditor will show the new sheet in its lists.
- Bug fix: when a spritesheet is unassigned from a character, any of its animations using that spritesheet will revert to using the (active) spritesheet.
- Bug fix: Scene Graph should now auto-adjust its dimensions when the current scene background is changed.
0.11.0.0 (February 26 2017)
- Feature: Added support for the OpenURL action. Tenterhook will attempt to open the URL in a new tab/window automatically; if the attempt is blocked, the user will be prompted to click on the URL to spawn the tab/window.