Guide an introvert through a challenging day without completely draining her battery.
No need to install any plug-ins or software! Tenterhook Studio is a web-based platform for building point-and-click adventures with all the features you'd expect:
- Interactive visuals and items
- Characters and animations
- Pathfinding and trigger zones
- Scripts with actions and tests
- Branching conversations
- Sounds and storyboards
- Customizable verbs/commands
- Built-in load/save game support
- ... and much more!
Need to add some flavor to your characters by having them blink, shrug, or wave? Good news! You can define animations that are randomly executed and/or triggered by scripts.
Want your characters to switch outfits at any given time? Not a problem, each character can have multiple spritesheets.
Need your characters to change their scale, appearance, and/or speed based on the active scene? You're in luck, the scripting engine can change a character's properties based on any number of conditions.
No programming knowledge is required in the Tenterhook world. Powerful and intuitive editors help you control every aspect of a scene:
- "Paint" the walkable paths
- Auto-scale the viewport to fit
- Scroll the scene horizontally
- Designate exits and script triggers
- Set default positions for characters
- Run a script on scene startup
- Control the fade in/out behavior
- Add "flavor" storyboards and sounds
- ... and more!